Job Title: Civil Engineer (Experienced Professional)
Job Ref No: EXP:ENG-5
- Successful candidates shall have their career in the regulatory and monitoring of the dynamic Nigerian Oil and Gas industry with very bright prospects
- Possess B.Sc/B.Eng/HND Civil Engineering, PGD/MSc Civil Engineering
- Possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience from the Oil and Gas industry or any other relevant experience.
- Not more than 40 years old by 31st December,2016.
- Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
- Be computer literate.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Candidates are required to have the following available for registration:
- Scanned copy of a passport photograph.
- Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge/Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate).
- Scanned copy of any other necessary supporting documents.
Candidates are required to fill their application online through the DPR Application Portal Please follow the instructions to fill in your application:
- Only applications in respect of the advertised position would be considered. All applicants are expected to apply for ONLY ONE position.
- Multiple applications by any candidate for more than one job would be DISQUALIFIED.
- Upon submission, applicants would receive an acknowledgment containing a reference number which should be quoted in all future correspondences.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.