Sundry Markets Limited owns and operates Marketsquare Supermarkets (www.marketsquareng.com) – Nigeria’s emerging grocery retailer. Our first store commenced trading in December 2015 while efforts are underway to put a store in every major city of the country.
Sundry Markets Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Retail Management Trainee
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Our Retail Management Trainee Program is a one-year structured on-the-job training program with well-defined training curriculum highlighting on our core competency and values. It is designed to develop our future leaders.
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
We’re looking for candidates who have the potentials and interest to build a budding career in the retail industry. Ideal candidates should have:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in any field preferably in Management related courses. Candidate must be able to demonstrate a good level of education to justify grade (Minimum of Second class upper)
- Good People skills
- Business Acumen and ability to a take a strategic perspective
- Experience in retail sales – preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should have strong analytical and numerical skills
- Computer literate (Able to use Microsoft office suite)
- Evidence of completion of compulsory NYSC or exemption
- Demonstrable leadership and supervisory experience
- Demonstrable confidence, assertiveness and self-motivation
- The interest to do shift work over weekends and public holidays
- Willingness to travel and work in various cities across the country and Not more than 28 years old by 31 December 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only qualified candidates who are willing and available to partake in the selection exercise which maybe scheduled to hold in Port Harcourt should apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.